Tuesday 20 November 2012


I woke up bright and early this morning to get a fresh start on my day. As I woke up I went to the kitchen where mom had breakfast cooked, I ate as fast as I could. When I finished eating I ran out the back door of my house. It was a beautiful day out, not to warm or not to cold it was just right. The tree in the back yard stood so tall, within the tree was the tree house not just any tree house, it was a magic tree house. Whenever I went into it and closed my eyes I would be transported to a new place, almost as if it was a dream.
Today was a special day, it was really special it just felt like a special day. I got in the tree house and closed my eyes. Next thing I knew I was in the middle of a village, not just any village but a village full of Native Americans running around, the place was full of T pees. The town was small but there were many people and children. I opened my eyes and I was back home.
I closed my eyes again and woke up in the forest, not a forest around the world, but the one a crossed the road from my house. The animals in the forest weren’t like the others around the world but like the ones from the movies I watch. It was like a cartoon, a cartoon I was actually in, it was really fun.
My eyes opened and I was back in my tree house, and mom was calling me for supper. I went in the house eat and went to my room and dreamt about where the three house would take me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment